Okay, here is the first SimCity 4 challenge. It was created using SC4DE, but maybe it will work with plain old SC4 as well.
Rather than being just one city, this first challenge is an entire region on a small chain of islands. It consists of 16 named and incorporated city areas.
Your objectives are:
1) highest single city population for any city.
2) highest regional population (objective year based on oldest city)
3) highest city population for a given named city.
Objective years are: 50, 100, 150 & 200. Cities need to be stopped and posted on January 1 for objective years.
1) No new land masses can be created via the "God Mode"
2) No new cities can be created.
3) Cheat codes may NOT be used.
4) You must start your cities from the base files in the zipped region files attached to this post.
Download the attched ZIP file and unzip to the folder "\SimCity 4\Regions\" in your "Documents and Settings" folder. You can then open the region from SimCity.