Why the game crash??

Hi Everybody

I've a problem with SCS!

I've the patch V1.0.4.243 in the game but when I put a building or a house,or a factory,well one lot the game crash

All of my PC pieces are ok and superiors than the min req for the game...

I've lowered the graphic settings but nothing....the crash problem persist!!!

The problem the problem only occurs when I click to place a building .... but whatever happens after this short time I play .... what could be causing this problem?

Thanks to everybody

Johnny

It sounds like something is happening when the more advanced shaders are being implemented - ie: the ones associated with structures, sims, and other "dynamic" things. I would suggest updating your video card drivers, and if that does not work, checking to make sure your graphics card supports Shader Model 2.0. If it does not, you cannot play SCS with your current graphics card.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTIF
    Hi Everybody

I've a problem with SCS!

I've the patch V1.0.4.243 in the game but when I put a building or a house,or a factory,well one lot the game crash

All of my PC pieces are ok and superiors than the min req for the game...

I've lowered the graphic settings but nothing....the crash problem persist!!!

The problem the problem only occurs when I click to place a building .... but whatever happens after this short time I play .... what could be causing this problem?

Thanks to everybody

Johnny

I suggest you better choose another version and then update some missing or unupdated plug-ins.Just try it out, maybe it'll work.

doyouhaveavodkapreference.com
    Last edited by carles1988; 09-03-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Thread Information