Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    thanks. No, this is another city that I have built. Im having the same problem. All those buildings are $$ people. But I want $$$ people in my city, hehe, so I can have bigger buildings and better busisness.

I Play: SC3KU/SC4DE/SCCDS Harken's Avatar
    Having bigger buildings and businesses with better returns (in taxes) would be nice, wouldn't it?

What is the same with this city that you'll find in the other one with the same problem?
    Hello, My Name is Peter; Member Number 2469.

Most Sims agree: crossing the red wire with the green one is an act of desperation.

:eek:

hmm, they are totally different, hehehe...Im thinking here..Maybe there's like a order.. First come poor people, then you give education, some plazas, health and transport. So,medium class people will move to your city. un rum.. but then.. what to do ? what do we have to do , so we can get a high desirability for high people? Apparently you did every basic things. Good transport ( I only use subway and buss stops as mass transportation ), good education, you gave jobs ( high tech industries and comercial zones ),you gave entertainment(plazas,soccer field, stadium etc..) good health, good security and low polution...What else would hich people want in your city?

Quote Originally Posted by Julionp
    ...What else would (r)ich people want in (my) city?...
    Heh, a handout?

I really don't know. Was this one of the bugs that Rush Hour fixed?

Most Sims agree: crossing the red wire with the green one is an act of desperation.

you serious?
    man..
    I was going to install rush hour but, first I wanted to beat sim city 4, hehe. Guess I'll have to give up, right?
    anyway, thanks for the support.
    good night

Well, I am not sure if I'd call it "support", but thank you for your appreciation.

Rush Hour is not a new SimCity game, but rather, it is an expansion package which not only increases your transportation options for the original edition; Rush Hour also incorporates several fixes for many bugs discovered over the years. ::

Your problem may be a bug.

Unfortunately I can not tell for sure. :\

After installing your Rush Hour expansion pack, can you tell me how your cities perform?

Have a good day.

of course, I'll let you know.
    have a good day too
    xD

just to show it. I'm still battling in this sim city4. heheh. in this picture you can see how that city that was awfully looking, looks now. The only thing I did to improve it, was to follow what that assistance was saying. He was saying that industries wanted do grow. So a zonned more spaces for industries hich tech. I improved a little the subway transport system too. And, everything grown. But, there's a problem with comercial zones. Almost all comercial zones have $$$ buldings ( that really shouldn't be a problem ), but in my residencial zones I only have $$ buildings.So , the $$ people are working in $$$ places. That results in half black comercial buildings...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cidade88.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	280.3 KB 
ID:	238  

I'd like to see the photo, but after eight days the poor thing is still pending approval!

Blog Entries
    Sorry about that. I don't always notice attachments pending approval. I'd like to have the attachments of regular members to be automatically posted and only moderate the attachments of new members, but I haven't figured out how to do this.

If you post an attachment that needs approval please use the word attachment in your message. When I scan posts via my email I don't see if there are attachments or not, but I'll try to keep an eye open for references to attachments.
    Ken Barbalace - Mayor of SimCity Forum
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's default theme but uses much less window space
    My Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse collections

Thread Information