No Comercial $$$ developing at al Region problem?

Hey guys I got a new city everything is perfect all in the green, clean air, education, health 31.000 pop. Very high demand for everything except for
    CS$$$ CO$$$ and CO$$.

I have a huge city to the south which is NOT connected directly it's 3 or 4 tiles in the map down and that one has a lot of $$$ commerce and skyscrapers.

Is there a possibility this city is taking all the commercial demand for all the region?

Problem is I get a lot of R$$$ demand but they don't have jobs!

Anyway I have the query tool for the caps and it says:

Citywide Commercial Capacity: 39,715
    Citywide Commercial Occupancy: 16,183

Regional Commercial Capacity: 1 009 750
    Regional Commercial Occupance: 1 121 494

CO $$/$$ Cap Status 0% 0%

Demands are:

CO$$: -5295
    CO$$$: -3850

I don't understand much so if anyone can help me I would be very grateful!

City Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Demand is a very regional thing. Even though the city may be many tiles away, as long as it's still connected it will influence demand.

It looks as though you have more commerce than people in your city, which could mean it's just oversaturated with commerce and more residences may be needed. A nice R$$$ city adjacent could raise demand for commerce in the other.

Also try giving good tax breaks
    Whatever you do, don't click this link!!

Thanks! Actually I had to raise the taxes on R$$$ to avoid development since there was high demand but no jobs for them! On the city to the south I made a huge Industrial HT zone and the city to the west made it ONLY HT Industrial and that helped a little with the jobs.

Both other neighbor cities also had zero demand for commercial how crazy is that?

Also when I did the HT on the southern city and made more connections I started having demand for CO$$ which I didn't had at all either.

It really sucks that now I'm limited to $ and $$ cities only if I don't want to do HT industry in it.

BTW Taxes are close to 0% for commercial $$$.

Thanks for the tips!

City Advisor
    Blog Entries
    It really sucks that now I'm limited to $ and $$ cities only if I don't want to do HT industry in it.
    One thing I've noticed in my games is that building lots of low wealth cities eventually seems to increase high wealth demand. Increasing desirability in those cities to attract high wealth usually results in CO$$$ after some time.

Basically, satisfying the other demands and transitioning into high wealth seems to help. Also, having a strong economic region helps as well.
    Whatever you do, don't click this link!!

Quote Originally Posted by Infernus
    One thing I've noticed in my games is that building lots of low wealth cities eventually seems to increase high wealth demand. Increasing desirability in those cities to attract high wealth usually results in CO$$$ after some time.

Basically, satisfying the other demands and transitioning into high wealth seems to help. Also, having a strong economic region helps as well.
    Thanks! That's great advice. I will try it, guess I'm always going for the utopic style city. Gonna try some more real down to earth ones!

oi pessoal sera que me podem ajudar ,tenho tudo ok tudo como pedem mas o comercio esta sempre em baixo não evolui e quando comeco outra cidade comeco logo com ele em baixo.
    o que será ja visitei varios foruns ate ja desinstalei e voltei a rainstalal e o problema continua.

abraxo

===ADMIN NOTE===
    These forums are English only. Please ask you question again in English so that some one can help you.

Thread Information