Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Are you new to SimCity Forum?

If you are a new member to SimCity Forum, make sure to introduce yourself here. Tell us what Sim games you play and what your interests are.
    Ken Barbalace - Mayor of SimCity Forum
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's default theme but uses much less window space
    My Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse collections

Unregistered
    Sim Tourist
    hey its my first time and i dont have a clue what im doing i've only playesd the sims the very first one what about use

Hey all. I played the original Sim City, Sim City 2000, Sim City 4 with Rush Hour Expansion Pack, and The Sims. I've yet to get The Sims 2 though. I find Sim City 4 to be the most difficult in the series of sims games.

Well, my interests are playing the piano (anyone having The Sims building music's sheet music? ), playing the computer, and my gaming interests are Civilization 3, The Sims, Sim City, and other strategy games.

Quote Originally Posted by R4zz0R
    Hey all. I played the original Sim City, Sim City 2000, Sim City 4 with Rush Hour Expansion Pack, and The Sims. I've yet to get The Sims 2 though. I find Sim City 4 to be the most difficult in the series of sims games.

Well, my interests are playing the piano (anyone having The Sims building music's sheet music? ), playing the computer, and my gaming interests are Civilization 3, The Sims, Sim City, and other strategy games.
    Cool, welcome to Simcity Forum: The place that smells like a coal power plant, but produces energy like a fusion plant
    Evermore Forums
    It's my site. Our focus is on videogames in general,
    but you can talk about anything there. Put Lancet Jades as your referrer!

Hey guys, I joined today and i already have 12 or 13 posts! Anyways, I have simcity original, sim city 2000, simcity 3000, and simcity 4. I have the sims 1 with most of the expansions, and the sims 2 with university (the only current expansion). I really like stragety games like civ III, roller coaster tycoon, zoo tycoon, all other tycoon games, all sim games (i remember sim ant), and general (the free download military game). Oh and I too have a forum so check it out here (http://masonme.proboards30.com/) But it doesn't really have that many member (everyone makes more than one name)
    Sim City 4 rox my sox!

Welcome again awesomeadvisor787!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Awesomeadvisor787. It sounds like you are a real SimManiac.
    Ken Barbalace - Mayor of SimCity Forum
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's default theme but uses much less window space
    My Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse collections

Thanks for the welcome
    Sim City 4 rox my sox!

Retired Resident

Newbie, with experience

Hi guys,

have been a keen Simcity fan for a long time. Started with the basic classic version, then simcity2000. Had simcity 3000, and after a long while simcity 4 with rush hour. I have also had the sims, original and then with several expansions before getting sims 2. I have since sold all of my sims games, except for simcity 4. Am interested in architecture and town planning-suppose thats obvious...

Gaming interests are: the Simcity series, Civ 3, Freelancer, Medal of honour, medieval (total war) and Age of Empires series. I used to like the sims for the designing element, but don't anymore because i don't like muddling in 'let's play house'.

Welcome to the forums gecko67
    Sim City 4 rox my sox!

Thread Information