Where do cities skylines maps go?
On Windows %LOCALAPPDATA%Colossal OrderCities_Skylines. On Mac /Users/
How do I import a Google map into cities skylines?
City: Skylines > Files > MapEditor > Heightmaps.
The next thing to do is launch the game and open the map editor. At the bottom of the screen there’s a button labelled “Import Height Map”. You’ll then see the four files listed. Select a file (whichever looks the most accurate) and press load.
How do you make a city map?
How to Design a Town Map
- Draw the terrain and the major locations. Draw the terrain and major locations. Towns adapt to their surroundings. …
- Place the major roads. Add the main roads. Roads get people where they need to go. …
- Add the minor roads. Draw in the minor roads. …
- Draw in the houses. Sketch in the individual houses.
How big is the cities skylines map?
The map itself is 9 x 9 tiles, or 2160 x 2160 cells, or 17280 x 17280 meters, or 17.28 x 17.28 km. The area of the map is 298.5984 km2.
Can I change map theme cities skylines?
The theme editor is a feature available for all users of the game with the 1.3 update released simultaneously with the Snowfall DLC. It can be accessed from the tools submenu in the main menu. With the tool, custom map themes can be created and then shared to Steam Workshop.
What are map themes cities skylines?
A theme is the climate aspect that changes the appearance, the effects, and the terrain to a specific theme. There are different types of themes: European, boreal, temperate, tropical, and winter.
How do you use the map editor in cities skylines?
The Map Editor in Cities: Skylines features powerful yet easy-to-use terrain editing tools. Lower and raise the terrain under the brush. Left click will raise and right click will lower the terrain. Changing the brush strength gives better control of the tool.
How do I export a map in cities skylines?
Click the export to osm button to export your city into an osm map. You can view this on any of the offline osm viewers like Java OpenStreetMapEditor. The file will be in your main city skylines folder and named after your city.
How do I get height map on Google Maps?
How to find elevation on Google Maps in a web browser
- Type your location into the search bar on the left side. …
- Click the “Menu” bar, which is next to the search bar and is represented by the three horizontal lines in the top-left. …
- Hit “Terrain” to show topography and elevation.