Where are Cities: Skylines mods stored?
This is where you create all your modifications to the game.
- Windows %LOCALAPPDATA%Colossal OrderCities_SkylinesAddonsMods.
- Mac /Users/
/Library/Application Support/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Mods.
- Linux /home/
How do I add mods to Cities: Skylines?
On the computer (I am using Windows 10, should work for Windows 8.1 too)
- Open Cities Skylines – Play.
- On the screen, you will find Content Manager. …
- In the Content Manager screen you will find the MODS on the left side. …
- On the right side, you need to enable the mod you want to be available in the game.
Why are my mods not showing up in Cities: Skylines?
Generally speaking, there are only a few reasons why a mod won’t show up or work with Cities: Skylines after an update. Here’s a rundown of the possibilities: The mod hasn’t been updated. It’s no longer compatible with the current version of the game.
Where are mod files stored?
Please note that new or updated addon files will no longer be stored in your addons/ folder, instead they will be stored by Steam in steamapps/workshop/ folder of your Steam game library.
Where do I put assets in cities skylines?
On Windows %LOCALAPPDATA%Colossal OrderCities_Skylines. On Mac /Users/
How do you install move it mod cities skylines?
To install Move It:
- Quit your game to the desktop.
- Go to the Move It workshop page and click on Subscribe.
- Load your game and at the main menu go to Content Manager.
- Go to Mods, find Move It on the list and click on the Enable checkbox.
- Move It should now be installed!
How do you access content managers in cities skylines?
The Content Manager is a tool intended for managing and sharing all game assets, mods and saves. The Content Manager is only accessible from the Main Menu.