The main directory you will need for creating mods is located in local app data. This is where you create all your modifications to the game.
Where are mod files stored?
Please note that new or updated addon files will no longer be stored in your addons/ folder, instead they will be stored by Steam in steamapps/workshop/ folder of your Steam game library.
How do I add mods to Cities: Skylines?
On the computer (I am using Windows 10, should work for Windows 8.1 too)
- Open Cities Skylines – Play.
- On the screen, you will find Content Manager. …
- In the Content Manager screen you will find the MODS on the left side. …
- On the right side, you need to enable the mod you want to be available in the game.
How do I access folders in Cities: Skylines?
To open up that folder:
- Open a Finder window.
- Press COMMAND + SHIFT + G on your keyboard.
- Paste ~/Library/Application Support/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Saves into the text field.
- Click Go and you’ll be in your saves folder!
Where are Cities: Skylines assets stored?
Cities: Skylines uses an in-house Colossal Raw Asset Package (.
That path root is located at:
- On Windows %LOCALAPPDATA%Colossal OrderCities_Skylines.
- On Mac /Users/
/Library/Application Support/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines.
- On Linux $XDG_DATA_HOME/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines.
Where are Steam Workshop mod files?
For reference, the Workshop mods you subscribe to are downloaded inside this location: C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappsworkshopcontent253250.
Where are Hearts of Iron 4 mods stored?
By default, mods for Hearts of Iron IV are located in these folders: Windows: C:Users
Why are my mods not showing up in Cities: Skylines?
Generally speaking, there are only a few reasons why a mod won’t show up or work with Cities: Skylines after an update. Here’s a rundown of the possibilities: The mod hasn’t been updated. It’s no longer compatible with the current version of the game.
Where are Cities: Skylines Heightmaps stored?
Once the grid is captured on the site’s global map, a series if Height Map files can be downloaded to your PC and inserted directly into your map editor. Once the zip is downloaded, open it up and copy the files to the following directory: City: Skylines > Files > MapEditor > Heightmaps.
Who owns colossal order?
The company was founded in Tampere, Finland in 2009. Its publisher is Paradox Interactive. Paradox tests, markets, sells and distributes all games by Colossal Order. The CEO of Colossal Order is Mariina Hallikainen.
Where are steam game assets stored?
If you haven’t changed the default location, this location is usually “
How do you delete a save on cities skylines?
How to Delete Saves in Cities: Skylines
- Head to the main menu.
- Select Content Manager.
- Navigate to the savegames.
- Press the X button on the right side of the file to delete a save.