Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I Play: SC3KU/SC4DE/SCCDS Harken's Avatar
    Sorry Ken, Builder and 'Felix didn't reply to your joke during those two days after you posted it. I'm going to assume they didn't think it was funny.

Don't worry though, I thought it was very funny.

You are a master commedian of sorts! Everyone here should have been laughing!

*ahem*
    Hello, My Name is Peter; Member Number 2469.

Most Sims agree: crossing the red wire with the green one is an act of desperation.

:eek:

Ummmm...yeaaaaaahhhhhh....

*Cough Cough SUCK-UP! cough*

Seriously, though... I wasn't around for the last couple days, but that did make me chuckle. Slightly.
    The Galactic Senate- For People who enjoy Star Wars
    http://www.galacticsenate.com/index.php?referrerid=2632

Doesn't matter, I mean I almost don't even know what you're talking about because I've been busy. Life's going better than it has ever done in my life

My last post was inspired by a real person I know here in Northern California. He has this annoying tendancy of butt-kissing all the right people for his sickening means.

Besides, I ment it as a joke. Funny, no?

Most Sims agree: crossing the red wire with the green one is an act of desperation.

I can't tell. I dunno what you're talking about man D:

I have been busy on another forum, along with real life. Yesterday sure was a bad trollz evening.

Okay, seriously how do I make a city in the Cities XL demo? It's bugging me now, and I've done the whole tutorial plus made an avatar which looks like a metal head in a suit = awesomeness.

I just need to understand the creating a city in the first place because there are no zones, or city tiles I can choose.

I tried to get the XL Demo to work on my computer, to no avail however.

Some people have been able to do it, I just can't seem to duplicate their results.

Yeah, after I downloaded it I started installing it but quit because seemingly the installation had jammed, but after I tried the third time and just let it run (I was gonna cook noodles anyway!) I came back and saw it had successfully installed. I then said to myself out loudly (no, not really) patience, myself, patience.

Then I started the tutorial, and finished it. Seriously, when you play it you want to punch the mayor character because he's so bloody annoying!

However, I finish it and proceed to see the planet I want to make my first city on. It's already populated and there are still lots of open slots, but no one are available so I can't start any city at all. I don't understand it. What do I click on to start a city? Because the rings seems to be already - started cities by other people.

****ing dickheads! Today I wentto log on for one last try at making a city and guess what. It says in the news that the demo is over. **** that!

Hahahaha...so sorry.

That made me actually laugh out loud....sad.
    The Galactic Senate- For People who enjoy Star Wars
    http://www.galacticsenate.com/index.php?referrerid=2632

Thread Information