Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Yes, Builder, I even agree that grammar and spelling is inportant. But somtimes, it doesn't even matter.

'Felix, oh well, I just got pissed that's all. I had to download the **** for a long time, and then when I wanted to play it it couldn't

Also, grammar and spelling is important. Without the internet I bet people would be getting top grades :P

Hahahaha. Right.

I remember the days before the Internet. I think people smelled much better back then.

Oh, Did I say smelled? I meant spelled.

Or did I?
    The Galactic Senate- For People who enjoy Star Wars
    http://www.galacticsenate.com/index.php?referrerid=2632

Quote Originally Posted by Kommandant Felix

Hahahaha. Right.

I remember the days before the Internet. I think people smelled much better back then.

Oh, Did I say smelled? I meant spelled.

Or did I?
    Lolnice. I don't remember the days before the internet, haha :P

Get it? This whole thing's a Joke

I Play: SC3KU/SC4DE/SCCDS Harken's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg
    Get it? This whole thing's a Joke
    Yeah, it made me laugh.

I especially liked the parts where I posted.
    Hello, My Name is Peter; Member Number 2469.

Most Sims agree: crossing the red wire with the green one is an act of desperation.

:eek:

Man, this forum is so dead atm.

I'm wondering if there is a possible way to play Simcity 4 online with each other. That would be so awesome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Builder
    Man, this forum is so dead atm.

I'm wondering if there is a possible way to play Simcity 4 online with each other. That would be so awesome.
    I'd just like a new computer and second monitor so I could play SimCity while doing other real work. My laptop really can't handle running SimCity while doing other stuff at the same time.
    Ken Barbalace - Mayor of SimCity Forum
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's default theme but uses much less window space
    My Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse collections

Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    I'd just like a new computer and second monitor so I could play SimCity while doing other real work. My laptop really can't handle running SimCity while doing other stuff at the same time.
    Awwww. But right now, I don't think electronics cost that much. Well, electronics have never been expensive in Norway, but it's even cheaper in Japan :P

I'm considering upgrading my comp, but I will be changing my motherboard, processor and RAM for sure, maybe even something else. I'm not sure, but I'll have to search and talk to this guy I know that has extensive knowledge on computers and stuff.

EDIT: Btw, my school laptop sucks and it costed around 2000 NOK (don't know what that is in dollars, but you can always check), but it can still run Simcity 4 on low settings. I haven't made large cities yet, but that'll change soon hopefully and I'll see how it will cope with larger cities as well.

So, if my crappy school laptop can handle Simcity 4, then a new one would handle it quite well on medium or perhaps even high settings.

I Play: SC3KU/SC4DE/SCCDS Harken's Avatar
    Electronics are expensive here in California.
    Hello, My Name is Peter; Member Number 2469.

Most Sims agree: crossing the red wire with the green one is an act of desperation.

:eek:

Thread Information