Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I Play: SC3KU/SC4DE/SCCDS Harken's Avatar
    Ummm, it's been two days now and I still cannot view the snapshots.

How long does it take to approve of the pictures, or is it done in person by a moderator?

I'm just asking; it would be nice to see what he has.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello, My Name is Peter; Member Number 2469.

Most Sims agree: crossing the red wire with the green one is an act of desperation.

:eek:

thats odd. I thought that you already was able to see them, because I can see. Just click on the icons and it opens another windows with the picture...well, if you still cannot see the pictures, I don't know what to do, hehe..let's wait a little, then, if still not working, I'll try uploading in another site, ok

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Julionp
    thats odd. I thought that you already was able to see them, because I can see. Just click on the icons and it opens another windows with the picture...well, if you still cannot see the pictures, I don't know what to do, hehe..let's wait a little, then, if still not working, I'll try uploading in another site, ok
    The attachments were in the moderation queue. I have approved them and everyone can see them now.
    Ken Barbalace - Mayor of SimCity Forum
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's default theme but uses much less window space
    My Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse collections

Thank you, Ken. Have a good day!

Julionp, I'll stop by later to look at the snapshots.

I have to head out to class.

See you later.

Most Sims agree: crossing the red wire with the green one is an act of desperation.

Well, I noticed that your tax policy may be hurting you more than it is helping your city, Julionp. The only thing being demanded is agricultural industry, and it seems only the few wealthy residents can cash in on this situation.

What happens if you turn down the $ and $$ industrial taxes? More importantly, what are you doing to discourage the demand for manufacturing industry?

Talk to you later.

hm, the fact is: I hate polution at the most! hehe. So, I always try to put those polution things away. Is there any problem not having manufacturing e dirt industries? Agricultural brings too much water polution and they require too much space...
    see ya

I know that you would like to have a bunch more $$$ residential housing, but if you do not provide a means for those types of people to make a living, then you are out of luck.

Poor $ and $$ industrial are set to 20%, but this doesn't seem to be hurting anything other than the overall demand for manufacturing industry.

Even if you've set 7% industrial taxes for $$$, the overall breakdown of industrial demand (and the minimal demand for $$$ commerce), seems to be the reason for the migration of rich peoples from your city.

For the question of how to switch from needing $$ industry to needing $$$ industry, there is more to it than tax rates (although these play a big role) and education rates. How is the utility setup in your city? Are your industrial zones properly watered? How is the long-range transportation for your industrial sector?

In short: lowering your taxes in industry should help you out. If you want to do more, then try working on better transportation to other parts of the city and the region.

Have a good day.

hum, yes, the whole city is properly watered. Man, transportation is the only thing I really don't know how to build. How do know exactly where to put bus and sub stations?

hey, I got this other city with the same problem. The diference is that this one has a good subway transport system. All taxes are set 7%. But, RCI for rich people is very low... I have just a few rich little buildings and houses. The population is about 79 000. But it is stuck. It just won't grow anymore. Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cidade111.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	212.3 KB 
ID:	237  

You've built another city which sprouted the same problem, or you've found a city online with the problem you are currently having?

Nice snapshot, by the way.

Thread Information