Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Anyone know when it will be released in English? I know it's being released in French and German in September, or something like that.

Yeah I know. It sucks balls, but I think it will be released some time later on. I haven't heard anything of the English release. It truly sucks balls.

*sigh*

I'll have to stop with the cursing.

Let me tell you this, Cities XL is not the greatest game. Unless they do some major changes the game won't succeed. And because that guy made a 13 mil city doesn't mean it's addicting and fun, it means it's easy.

Maybe money is more realistic in XL.

Idk but the game looks interesting. I just hope MC goes even further with listening to us and do something with the MMO part because this isn't an MMO; it's a simulation game for God's sake.

I Play: SC3KU/SC4DE/SCCDS Harken's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slevin
    ...And because that guy made a 13 mil city doesn't mean it's addicting and fun, it means it's easy...
    I'm not getting on the "dislike Cities XL train", but I agree with you. Just as I am willing to give the peoples at Maxis another chance for a good city builder, I am willing to see how well Cities may be.
    Hello, My Name is Peter; Member Number 2469.

Most Sims agree: crossing the red wire with the green one is an act of desperation.

:eek:

^ Gotta agree on that one.

I've gotta say I'm not a fan of the full 3D camera view. I never really needed to turn the camera in sc4 or sc3000 even though its possible to turn it 4times (like in the old sims and its all I'll ever need in those games). hmm... the resolution of the graphics could be better... thats all I want.
    I don't even need to make a street in circles and stuff. The only thing they need to make better imo is the way of making harbours and everything at the sea.
    All this 3D stuff is making some programs which dont need the full 3D effect much more difficult.
    (ohter example would be stronghold 2 but this has nothing to do here... )

and btw. HI! (:

Will citiesXL ever be on Mac?

Quote Originally Posted by Builder View Post
    I think we will have to see and find out. I believe Cities XL will be the next SimCity because it's quality is quite good, but also because Will Wright has left Maxis. He has at least partially so I do not believe Maxis would be able to make a new great SimCity game.
    How can you say with surity that Maxis would not be able to make a new great game???

Thread Information