Blog Entries

Linking to SimCity Forum

I was just looking at my Google webmaster tools and noticed that these forums just don't have that many links to them. This accounts for one of the reasons these forums are so quiet. I know most of us like the friendly cozy nature of these forums, but if you would like to see a little more activity around here, please help me out by maybe linking to these forums and maybe mentioning them in your blogs, etc. ::

Even if things get busier around here, I promise to keep the trolls and spammers at bay.
    Ken Barbalace - Mayor of SimCity Forum
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's default theme but uses much less window space
    My Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse collections

I Play: SC3KU/SC4DE/SCCDS Harken's Avatar
    Yeah, I like things quiet around here, but business is business.
    Hello, My Name is Peter; Member Number 2469.

Most Sims agree: crossing the red wire with the green one is an act of desperation.

:eek:

Blog Entries
    I'm not really worried about this site making money as it would never make much, but too quiet can be too quiet. As members age and lifestyles change they will stop visiting as much and may eventually find they have no time for playing and discussing SimCity at all.

By working to spread the word about SimCity Forum now, it will help to recruit more members over the long run to make sure there are always a pleasant number of SimCity fans stopping by for a visit every now and then.
    Ken Barbalace - Mayor of SimCity Forum
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's default theme but uses much less window space
    My Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse collections

I agree here. Thing is that I don't think I'm allowed to post links on other forums, and I don't have any blog.

I'll see what I can do. I did link this site to a mod on another site to show her where I'm a moderator at. She's so nice...

Anyway... I'll see what I can do

City Advisor
    Blog Entries
    I used to put word in about the forum at the various sites I used to visit. Problem is I just don't spend time on the computer anymore (except for craigslist), I hardly have enough time to visit here. I almost never play games either, I've been too busy making money and doing some riding in the rare nice weather we're having.

If I happen across an opportunity though I'll try and throw a link out there
    Whatever you do, don't click this link!!

Heh, about money. I have narrowed my career choice to either becoming something in politics, or becoming a city planner

I Play: SC3KU/SC4DE/SCCDS Harken's Avatar
    Although I am almost 24, and although I am going through a Business Administration program, I am still not sure I would like to do this as a living.

I think this feeling of uncertainty will never go away.
    Hello, My Name is Peter; Member Number 2469.

Most Sims agree: crossing the red wire with the green one is an act of desperation.

:eek:

Aye, Aye, Captain. I'll see what I can do!
    The Galactic Senate- For People who enjoy Star Wars
    http://www.galacticsenate.com/index.php?referrerid=2632

Thread Information