Getting Modds to work?

I down loaded some modds and I can't figure out how to get them to work. The first one was the road cultasac and the second one was the road curves. Can any one tell me how to work them?

Put the mod's file into your Documents/SimCity4/Plugins folder.

Yeah I did that and stiil couldn't get it to work.

Hmm, perhaps Builder has a better idea. I've only ever dealt with lot mods. Maybe road mods are different.

Well, if there aren't any instructions, then the most logical thing would be to just put the .dat files in your plugin folder and that would be it.

However, I've noticed that there are two places you can put your modds. One is mostly for the usual .dat files, which is placed somewhere in the program files in my computer. The other place is located in my documents, where there is also a folder called simcity somewhere in it, and you will find the more extensive modds such as the NAM, CAM and so on and so forth.

Hope I'm being precise enough! However, I'd say that you would have to put the files in the first mentioned place.

Quote Originally Posted by Builder View Post
    Well, if there aren't any instructions, then the most logical thing would be to just put the .dat files in your plugin folder and that would be it.

However, I've noticed that there are two places you can put your modds. One is mostly for the usual .dat files, which is placed somewhere in the program files in my computer. The other place is located in my documents, where there is also a folder called simcity somewhere in it, and you will find the more extensive modds such as the NAM, CAM and so on and so forth.

Hope I'm being precise enough! However, I'd say that you would have to put the files in the first mentioned place.
    yeah, i was tryiong to dload the industry doubler and RTMT mod which are dat files n I placed them in my plug in folder but nothing. its like I didnt activate them, do i need a program to install them in that folder? Im not too cpu saavy. SC4 is the only cpu game i play so I may have missed something..., thanks

I think you need to upgrade your stuffs

Thread Information