Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
    currently, my largest is about 2.2 million on medium map +about 400 000 commerce jobs (no mods used)
    unfortunately i saved with nuclear meltdown (i hoped it will go away), so some area of the map somewhat useless

New record!

On a large map, I got 3.3 million Sims, with around 2.5 million comnercial jobs amd no industry. Unfortunately, the city was powered by nuclear plants and caught fire... So now the city population is around 2 million now

Yeah, you have to replace your nuclear power plants, because after they become maximally inefficient, they can explode.

I purposely set off a whole bunch of disasters there, so now its completely destroyed.

I have another city thats at 85,000... Thats my next biggest city.

Quote Originally Posted by psihs View Post
    currently, my largest is about 2.2 million on medium map +about 400 000 commerce jobs (no mods used)
    unfortunately i saved with nuclear meltdown (i hoped it will go away), so some area of the map somewhat useless

Any tips you would care to share?

My biggest city is Begining how I said, but I played it 20 years so, today it has 1.457.715 people and 1.043.573 comercial jobs. How I was saying... it is growing up very fast.
    We continue to provide you with the best Solar Electricity Energy Adelaide .

Thread Information