Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I can't get GTAIV to work on my crummy laptop, but I do play Vice City and San Andreas, though not to completion. I prefer exploring the area rather than playing the missions, which is why I'm currently working on Los Santos (and later all of S.A.) in Simcity 4.

Maybe I should ask for a console for my birthday. Which should I get, Xbox360 or PS3? I assume GTA:SA is playable on either; are they both backwards-compatible? I'd probably lean toward Xbox if it also plays Doom3. Too bad SimCity is only available on Wii...

Only the 250gb ps3 is backwards compatible and xbox 360 is but, only with a few games. ps3 has free internet and online gameplay while on the 360 you have to pay 7 bucks a month. Soo in the long run ps3 is waay better I would get one of those :L

Cool, thanks for the info. Didn't get a game console last month, but did get money, so...

So do all the following games play on the (250mb) PS3?: Bioshock1, Doom3, GTA:SA, Half-Life2? Those are the four that I couldn't live without...

EDIT: Forgot the (250mb)...

Quote Originally Posted by MyTatuo
    Cool, thanks for the info. Didn't get a game console last month, but did get money, so...

So do all the following games play on the (250mb) PS3?: Bioshock1, Doom3, GTA:SA, Half-Life2? Those are the four that I couldn't live without...

EDIT: Forgot the (250mb)...
    Never mind, I now know that Bioshock & HL2 were made for PS3, and Doom3 is XBox only. Still, I could probably live without Doom3, if the PS3 is better than XBox360.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernus View Post
    Who here likes the GTA series? I am a big GTA fan, and currently have GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas. My favorite is definitely SA, but the others are good too.
    I love GTA series too . I play all series of GTA , and now I;m waiting for new GTA release .

I really like GTA as I used to have the original GTA, GTA 2 and GTA: London 1969 but currently have GTA 3, GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas and GTA 4 plus TBOGT and can't wait for GTA 5 to come out.

GTA V is the most fun Iíve had on my PS3 since I first bought it and played Uncharted 2. I got hooked on it and played it for hours on end.
    Last edited by kaufenpreis; 09-02-2015 at 05:54 AM.

San Andreas is also my favourite. I always used to play this game very much . CJ is my hero here.

I am a fan of SA. I just love playing it, it's so realistic. I play the game whenever I am bored. I just hope it will have a better Android version soon, the one that's on Playstore doesn't work good, I'm always experiencing errors.
    We continue to provide you with the best Solar Electricity Energy Adelaide .

I agree with you. San Andreas is my favourite game too.
    Last edited by kaufenpreis; 11-23-2016 at 05:55 AM.

Thread Information