Thread: Help!

Help!

So I have built a international airport as a great works. Well I have a city (Coin City) that is all about gambling. I need those people that come from the international airport. Problem is it say the airport it currently shut down do to crime. Maybe Coin City should help. I have 28 cop cars and I have tried. How the hell do I send them cars? Or what do I did to fix this? This is very bad for my city.

Thanks Jake

I'm not sure on the International Airport, but I have built an Arcology. It says it's sending me workers, shoppers and students, yet my industry is still screaming for workers. My city is still telling me to zone more residential, etc, etc. After reading this, I believe there may be a glitch with the Great Works pertaining not only to functionality, but also the building and growing stages as well. I was considering building and international airport, but after reading this I'm rather skeptical. Let me know if you figure something out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    I'm not sure on the International Airport, but I have built an Arcology. It says it's sending me workers, shoppers and students, yet my industry is still screaming for workers. My city is still telling me to zone more residential, etc, etc. After reading this, I believe there may be a glitch with the Great Works pertaining not only to functionality, but also the building and growing stages as well. I was considering building and international airport, but after reading this I'm rather skeptical. Let me know if you figure something out.
    It fixed itself. A challenge poped up that I never noticed. I had to arrest 10 people before the airport reopen. And yes there must be a glitch because it show on the airport a ton of people coming in but I sure dosnt show it in my citys.

That's exactly what I was talking about. My arcology states it's sending me 44 thousand workers, but almost every single industry building I have says "we need workers". I hope they fix this one soon. How is the international airport working out other than that? Obviously it's not giving you the benefits, but is it doing anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    That's exactly what I was talking about. My arcology states it's sending me 44 thousand workers, but almost every single industry building I have says "we need workers". I hope they fix this one soon. How is the international airport working out other than that? Obviously it's not giving you the benefits, but is it doing anything else?
    I have built both the Arcology and the Airport and I have about 300,000 people living in my region. The basics of the game are the same if you build it they will come. So as long as you keep your streets upgraded they will build bigger and more sims will enter. The most problematic thing is that if your space is all occupied and they need jobs... There is no space to create more jobs or put city jobs in. I just move to another city and build more jobs there and transportation maxing out the taxes on residential so they would be forced to live else where and commute to work.

Hi all,
    Though I can imagine there can be some technical improvements that still need to be made, I was wondering if you could check the following; what does the entrance of your city look like? In my city (Building Arcology now, by the way) the entrance is clogged. If this is the case in your situation, it might be that many tourists arrive at the airport but cannot enter the city due to traffic problems.
    By the way; it would be nice to mention the actual situation in the topic heading to know what it will be about before opening. It helps re-finding too.
    Regards,
    Philip.

I think you should increase the EQ of your sims.

I'm hoping for more technical improvements in the future as well. I have encountered this kind of problem a few times but fortunately, the game fixes itself after some time. I keep having a "we need workers" message too when in fact, I have lots of worker in a lot of industry buildings.
    We continue to provide you with the best Solar Electricity Energy Adelaide .

Thread Information