Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Yes you missed something. My total web hosting costs are around $120 per month. I can run multiple sites from my account, but each IP address costs me $1 per month. Essentially this site is piggybacking off of my main site that generates the income.
    Ken Barbalace - Mayor of SimCity Forum
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's default theme but uses much less window space
    My Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse collections

Aha. The money you spend doesn't seem to very much, or how is the currency now, between dollars and Norwegian crowns?

Btw, how is your new home going?

Woah...you're from Norway?! Sweet...your black metal kicks...bum?

So if you're running a site from another site, how much would just one site cost?

I'm not technically from Norway but I've lived here all my life, so you can almost count me as a Norwegian.

Also, I don't listen much to black metal, but I do listen to heavy metal, and I'm in a grindcore band, which is a joke, really.

So you make songs like, "RAWR SIM CITY RAWR ROLLAR COASTER TYCOON BLAM BLAM SMASH RAWR!!!!"

But I loved Emperor - they broke up right when I got into black metal...

No, I haven't actually been making any songs, or singing at all. I don't know what the status of the band is right now, if it's dissolved or not, but I think it isn't.

I will however sing in some songs which I can't remember the name of right now.

I take it you didn't like my Sim City and Tycoon songs then...

No, they were inadequate! *said it in a Chinese general's voice*

Inadawho? SPEAKA ENGLISH!!!

You've never played C&C Generals then.

Thread Information