Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I own it >_>...

But wtf is inadethinger?

Idk. Ohh, you own the game? Lets play 1 v 1 then, if you own it...

When would you wanna play it? I still have to install it then tho...

Ohh. Well, it also depends if EA still have their servers open, because you do know that everyone's pissed off at EA for not supporting their games.

True that...I went to go play Madden 06 a while back on my 360 and it wasn't supported anymore.

Yeah, so there goes that chance, and I am NOT keen on downloading anything right now.

I'm also too lazy to use the italic style words instead of capital words. Ohh, lazy me

I can still install it man I got no problem with that. I don't know if EA is still supporting it though. o_O

That's the problem. I am 99% sure that they aren't.

Well try and set up a game with someone and see what happens.

It's retarded on how they stop supporting games when a new one comes out...like what if I wanna play Command and Conquer Red Alert (THE FIRST ONE)?

I know. That is why so many poeple hate EA. I mean, look at Blizzard for example. They are still supporting old games like Starcraft. They make like 15 patches for each game just so that players can enjoy a seamlesss almost-perfect balanced game for years to come.

Whhat does EA do? Thet ditch the game and many gamers for a new one which has better graphics and stuff. I don't care about graphics man! Damn. You feel me?

Thread Information