Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Level of city

I usually never get a city that big... i get bored and blow it up.

Thats as big as I've ever gotten with SC4. Once I got to around 50k, it stalled and died.
    Evermore Forums
    It's my site. Our focus is on videogames in general,
    but you can talk about anything there. Put Lancet Jades as your referrer!

Okay, My biggest city is now 190K, but I downloaded it today.

My largest sity that I made myself is 42K. The one that was 53K is now 37K and begging for commerce while people move out. >>;

City Advisor
    Blog Entries
    My largest city (at least with SC4) is at 1.67 million sims. I still have to zone about a quarter of the map, but I probably will never get that far. My computer's too slow to play Hurricane City anymore, so until I get an upgrade, it's going to be there for a while. You can see my Journal in, of course, the journals titled 'Hurricane City'.
    Whatever you do, don't click this link!!

The largest city I ever had was in SC Classic I dont know what the pop was (it was in my old PC ) but it was the higest level you could get.
    "Try not, do or do not there is no try"-Yoda
    If you buld it they will come

Blog Entries
    Has anybody ever broken two million residents in their cities? If so, which version of SimCity?
    Ken Barbalace - Mayor of SimCity Forum
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's default theme but uses much less window space
    My Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse collections

City Advisor
    Blog Entries
    I have in Sim City 2000. I have a city with over 6 million sims, and I have a lot more room left. All thanks to arcologies.
    Whatever you do, don't click this link!!

Well lets see, my city (called Charlotte) currently has 350,000+ citizens. But its having the same problems as you are. About half of the city is trashy and abandoned and I just dont have the funds to make it what it used to be (a bustling ritzy high price area). But i only have high-tech industry (it really helps to raise land value) and a very good commerce area. And no I've never gotten over 2 million in a sim city game. But in the first one i got over 200,000 which was pretty tough...
    Sim City 4 rox my sox!

Welcome awesomeadvisor787! Does Charlotte have any business deals? They may help to balance the budget.

Thanks for the welcome, and no it doesnt have any business deals, but it does give its trash and sell its water to a neighbor. Oh and do you know how I can get more people to ride my subway system. People just don't seem to want to ride it...and its costing me a lot of money, and a lot of traffic complaints.
    Sim City 4 rox my sox!

Thread Information