Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Level of city

err i ever tried somthing new if you build many citys and build at a population of 50k with small intenational airport. yr commercial gorw 4time faster

see u if u in asia afternoon then i be online if u not asia then u got to paly next morning

Blog Entries
    Most members of this forum show up at unpredictable times. They just stop by when they get a chance read and post and then go on their way. I'm around most of the time and can post quite frequently, but even I am not around all the time.
    Ken Barbalace - Mayor of SimCity Forum
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's default theme but uses much less window space
    My Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse collections

Ya, there is a lot of diversity in this forum, its kinda seeing lots of people from different time zones and places.
    Sim City 4 rox my sox!

hello advsior

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas
    err i ever tried somthing new if you build many citys and build at a population of 50k with small intenational airport. yr commercial gorw 4time faster
    Is this true? Will it work? I'd love to have my commercial buildings soar straight up to the sky.

Blog Entries
    I don't know that it is 4X faster, but an airport is extremely important to attract business. International airports have the greatest business pull of the types of airports avalible.
    Ken Barbalace - Mayor of SimCity Forum
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's default theme but uses much less window space
    My Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse collections

But when I build my airports, there don't seem to be much of an acceleration in commercial buildings being built or growing in my cities. Perhaps it was something that I done wrong?

Well, if you already have an airport in a connecting city, I bet it won't boost commericial very much if you build another one in the current city (it might boost it a little but not as much as normal, if you get what I'm saying)

Hey, I just reached 100 posts!
    Sim City 4 rox my sox!

Subways

I've been having the same problem others have had with my subway system. Sims just don't seem to want to ride them. I placed the stations in highly congested areas, but it doesn't seem to matter. I think I may have overbuilt. I tried building an entire system at once, but I noticed when I started building and had fewer stations, Sims were riding at some of them.
    Is a smaller subway system better? My city is about 122,000, down from around 127,000 at its highest.

Thread Information