6 15.00%
  • SimCity 2000

13 32.50%
  • SimCity3000

7 17.50%
  • SimCity 4

5 12.50%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    For me it was Simcity classic on SNES.. It was about 1997-98 when i was 12 years old and in the begging i had some trouble getting to the point of the game.. hehe.. then some day for some strange reason i noticed that I had the maximum amount of cash available.. some gazillion $$$$ and recently i came across some forum discussions about that matter where i learnt about this cheat... it had something to do with raising all the city taxes to max and then pausing the game or something like that..
    anyway.. Simcity on SNES was such a great game...!

I Play: SC3KU/SC4DE/SCCDS Harken's Avatar
    I have never played that one. I did, however, play 2000 on my friend's SNES. He hated the game, but it happened to capture my attention before I returned home that day.

As a little kid after that day I used to imagine that I would be the one who owned the game and made big cities all day long.

Then I grew up, *sigh*.
    Hello, My Name is Peter; Member Number 2469.

Most Sims agree: crossing the red wire with the green one is an act of desperation.

:eek:

Sim city 2000 for me! I never really liked it though. The desert landscape really bugged me.

The first one that I actually enjoyed was 3000! After that, I got Sim City Box to complete my collection.

The Classic

What can I say, I was hooked way back then.
    F

I liked Simcity 2000. It is sort of boring...but I enjoyed it for some odd reason. It was my first real Sim game.
    The Galactic Senate- For People who enjoy Star Wars
    http://www.galacticsenate.com/index.php?referrerid=2632

I originally had Simcity 2000, but since I was only 6 the controls were hard to figure out. Not only that I had no idea how to build a city. But when Simcity 3000 came out, I was a little bit older, and my sister taught me how to play. Sooner or later I was building metropolises.

Very new to this thing, still learning about this game. This is a great thing that my friend recommended to me, I never getting involved with it but soon will be Thanks! Smile

I played Sim City Original for PC when it was very popular...1991 I believe it was! I was 10 or 11. Good times.

--ADMIN NOTE---
    In regards to your other post. It has been deleted because new users are not allowed to post links to other sites. This rule is to stop spammers from abusing these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsbro
    I played Sim City Original for PC when it was very popular...1991 I believe it was! I was 10 or 11. Good times.

--ADMIN NOTE---
    In regards to your other post. It has been deleted because new users are not allowed to post links to other sites. This rule is to stop spammers from abusing these forums.
    Thanks for the note. I understand the spirit of the rule. I am not a bot and the link (if you followed it) is clearly SimCity related which is why I came here to share it. Can I repost it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfsbro
    Thanks for the note. I understand the spirit of the rule. I am not a bot and the link (if you followed it) is clearly SimCity related which is why I came here to share it. Can I repost it?
    No. You can not repost it ever.

When you joined there was a very prominent note that included:
    Posts by new users with links to other websites will be deemed to be spam, will be deleted and the user will be banned.
    Normally I ban without question in your case I made an exception and only deleted the link.

Only users who have reached the "Resident" level and above are allowed to post links (with an exception for a couple of specific well established SimCity websites that we constantly reference).

This rule exists because a lot of people come here with no real interest in this site and only want to promote their own site. Their goal is to prop up their link count in search engines. Once they get their link, they never come back.
    Ken Barbalace - Mayor of SimCity Forum
    My Firefox Theme Classic Compact: Based onFirefox's default theme but uses much less window space
    My Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse collections

Thread Information