Thread: Wii or DS?

emilie226
    Sim Tourist

Smile Wii or DS?

Hiya
    I seen the new my sims game and it looks good but i don't know which console to get it on the nintendo Wii or the DS. Which one do you think is better and why?
    Emilie

I Play: SC3KU/SC4DE/SCCDS Harken's Avatar
    The Wii is the stay-at-home, better sounds and graphics version for Nintendo.

The DS is the portable and highly useful (other than the PSP which can only do limited stuff due to the fact it doesn't use a special pen), good for the on-the-go.

I'd take the wii version though.

Have fun.

In my opinion, it depends on the person's lifestyle. If you're a person that is always on the go and is always out of the house, then go with the DS.

The only thing I don't like about the Wii is the Wiimote. Yes I know there's a "Classic Controller", but still - even the old Sim City / Sim-(Name Here) for other consoles, don't you find it difficult to play with a controller? I like playing the games with a mouse.

I may not have played an actual "The Sims" title, but I've played games like SimCity, SimCity 2000, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and other Tycoon games before. I'd personally go with the DS. (I just bought Creator the day before yesterday).

Yeah, me to.
    I just got Sonic Colors for the DS, but the Wii version is pretty awesome, too.
    http://thesonicnation.wordpress.com

99% of teens would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are the 1% who wouldn't care, copy and paste this into your signature.

Thread Information