SC2000 Pollution can be solved by putting DIRTY intistries, and POWER PLANTS away from the city. That should solve it. SC2000 Pollution can be solved by putting DIRTY intistries, and POWER PLANTS away from the city.
How do you fix pollution in Sim City?
1 Answer. In the toolbar at the bottom, click the Tree icon and plant some forests down wind of the factories. The trees will clean the air.
How do you succeed in SimCity 2000?
How to Win SimCity 2000
- Pause the game’s speed and take a look at the map. …
- 2 Start your city by building an industrial area around a coal power plant. …
- Start with 80% light residential / light industrial, 20% light commercial. …
- Create 6×6 tiles of zoned property surrounded by roads to maximize land space.
How do I reduce air pollution in SimCity 4?
Air pollution can be reduced by parks as well as trees (both the trees from God Mode and manually planted trees work fine). Some of the rewards, such as the cemeteries, are also effective ways of limiting air pollution.
How do you reduce pollution in SimCity SNES?
- ALWAYS use nuclear power plants. …
- ALWAYS use rails instead of roads. …
- You can’t get rid of Industrial Zones (since they bring jobs to your city) but you can try to spread them out. …
- Airports and seaports also cause pollution. …
- Whenever possible, place I zones, airports and seaports along the edges of your city.
How do you get arcology in SimCity 2000?
SimCity 2000 features 4 arcologies. They are available once the player reaches a population of 120,000 Sims and once the player is in the year when they are invented.
How do I put money in Simcity?
You can quickly change your game by toggling effects on and off or by adding a quick cash infusion using the corresponding keyboard shortcuts below.
- ALT+W – Add $100,000 to City Budget.
- ALT+F – Toggle Fire On/Off.
- ALT+C – Toggle Crime On/Off.
- ALT+M – Toggle Health Issues On/Off.
- ALT+A – Toggle Air Pollution On/Off.
Can you win SimCity?
There is no end to simulators like ‘SimCity’ and ‘Roller Coaster Tycoon’. There is only terrifying perfection. … Especially so, because “beating” SimCity 3000 is an impossible feat: The open-ended game, free of any clear-cut, top-down goals, can’t technically be beaten.
What do the RCI bars mean in SimCity?
The RCI meter is a series of bars that show current demand for residential, commercial, and industrial zones. Generally based on population, the RCI meter guides you to find the right balance of zones for your city. … However, your city may have specific demands due to what other buildings are present.
How do I lose SimCity?
You won’t actually lose the game, and in fact the developer has intentionally made it impossible to lose the game. According to lead designer Stone Librande, the closest you can come to a failure state is being flat broke and buried in loans.