Settings > Apps > Sim City > Clear Data. That did it for me. Hope that helps.
How do I start over on simcity?
Click on the “Play” button. You’ll see your region show up. Hover your move over to the top right corner of your region and youll see a red “X”. click that and it should delete.
Can you start over on Simcity Buildit?
You will need to create a new account. If it isn’t connected to a cloud saving service, you can Clear App Data and it will let you start from scratch.
How do I delete data on simcity?
Tap on Manage Storage. Look for the game in the list of apps that iCloud backs up data for and tap it. Select Delete Data.
How do I delete my city in Simcity Buildit?
just tap and hold a building and on the right side (beneath the « key » icon) there will be a bulldozer icon. This will delete/demolish/destroy thast building.
How do I restart Simcity BuildIt on Facebook?
Restart / Reset the game in Facebook.
- Delete SimCity BuildIt on all of your device(s). …
- Login to Facebook. …
- Find Simcity BuildIt App and at bottom right press on Settings icon.
- On the popup, at the bottom, press Delete App button. …
- Reinstall SimCity BuildIt on your device and do the tutorials and connect to facebook.
How do I delete progress in Simcity BuildIt?
– Yes you can! Press and hold the building to highlight it, then tap the bulldozer icon that appears on the right of the screen.
How do I delete a game from Game Center on my iPhone?
How to remove games from Game Center on iPhone and iPad
- 1) Launch the Game Center app on your iOS device.
- 2) Tap the Games tab at the bottom. …
- 3) Swipe a game you’d like to remove from the list and tap the hidden Remove button. …
- 4) Tap Remove in the pop-up sheet to confirm the action.