1. Delete all your SimCity BuildIt from all your devices where you have installed it (I did so anyway). 2. Find the SimCity BuildIt application again from the Google Play Shop and install it again, but remember: to only one device (more than one on your devices makes a conflict between them).
How do I recover data on SimCity?
Login to Facebook first.
Here’s how to recover your saved city:
- Download the game on your new device.
- Play through the tutorial until the City Advisor tells you that you’re on your own.
- Tap the Settings icon and log in with your account. No login buttons? You’re not done with the tutorial yet, so keep going.
How do you restore purchases on Sims?
Use the ‘Restore Purchases’ button to recover some lost purchases in The Sims FreePlay. Open Settings (the “…” button), tap Info and tap ‘Restore Purchases’. Note: “Restore Purchases’ will only restore packs such as clothing, pets or a Pool Cleaner.
How do I transfer my SimCity BuildIt to my new phone?
You can sync your game progress by connecting to Facebook or Game Center or Google Play Service. To Sync game progress across multiple Android devices, you need to Log-In to all devices using the same Google Play Google Services ID and then play the game.
How do I restore purchases on Origin?
Back up and restore your games with Origin
- Find the game you want to move in your Game Library.
- Right-click the game tile and select Move game.
- Find the new folder where you want to move the game to. …
- Click Select Folder.
Can I have multiple cities in SimCity Buildit?
1 Answer. I think the simple answer is that you can only play two cities at the same time if you have two copies of SimCity on two different Origin accounts.
Can you hack SimCity Buildit?
SimCity Buildit is EA game, every EA game and also all the Gameloft’s game are unhackable using Lucky patcher. In such games you can’t hack for In-apps but you can download a private server apk and have all the funs.
How do I continue SimCity BuildIt on another device?
While in-game, click the settings button on the left, then login with one of the services (Google Play, Facebook, etc.). If you do the same on another device, your city will be playable on both.
How can I restart SimCity BuildIt on IPAD?
Re: restarting in simcity build it
Settings > Apps > Sim City > Clear Data. That did it for me. Hope that helps.
Can I play SimCity BuildIt on my computer?
Play Bigger and download SimCity BuildIt on PC or Mac with the new BlueStacks 4 gaming app. … Play SimCity BuildIt on Mac or PC to experience the thrill of city management with a more social twist.
Can you refund DLC on Origin?
You can’t refund a downloadable content (DLC) purchase. Even if a game you purchase is eligible for a refund, there are some limitations. If you’ve launched the game, you can request a refund within 24 hours from the time you first launched the game.
How do I redownload a game from Origin?
Start Origin > Start the download of a game of your choice > after 30 seconds, pause the download. Resume the download in Origin > now Origin should find your Game files, verify them and install the game. Repeat this from step 4 for every game you have.
How do I reinstall a game on Origin?
@RandomEliax Yes you can, just log in to Origin client using the account you purchased the game with or redeemed the games product code under and the game should show under ‘My Games’. From there you should be able to download it with out any charge!