How do I get rid of pollution in SimCity?
You basically have three options:
- Build a sewage outflow pipe. …
- Build a sewage treatment plant. …
- Send sewage to another city in the region that can handle the extra capacity, i.e. a city with a sewage treatment plant.
How do I reduce air pollution in SimCity 4?
Air pollution can be reduced by parks as well as trees (both the trees from God Mode and manually planted trees work fine). Some of the rewards, such as the cemeteries, are also effective ways of limiting air pollution.
How do you clean up ground pollution in cities skylines?
Pollution can be decreased by planting trees in polluted areas. And sound pollution produced by roads can be lowered by upgrading them; sound barriers for motorways, and trees for normal roads. Placing offices will reduce the amount of sound pollution.
How do I put money in SimCity?
You can quickly change your game by toggling effects on and off or by adding a quick cash infusion using the corresponding keyboard shortcuts below.
- ALT+W – Add $100,000 to City Budget.
- ALT+F – Toggle Fire On/Off.
- ALT+C – Toggle Crime On/Off.
- ALT+M – Toggle Health Issues On/Off.
- ALT+A – Toggle Air Pollution On/Off.
How do I get unlimited money on SimCity?
Cheat the Taxes (Infinite Money on SimCity)
- All taxes are paid for at xx. 03 every hour.
- Stop the game at xx. 02 and increase all tax rates to the maximum.
- Unpause til its xx. 03, receive the money, and immediately stop it again.
- Return the tax rates to your traditional rate.