If you go to settings, usage, simcity and press Delete app and saved data. You will be able to reinstall the game and create a new city.
How do you restart a city in SimCity?
There is no way to erase or restart a city without deleting the entire region. Your best option is to start another city in the region, develop a stable economy, and then send a gift of §§ to the failed city to get it back on its feet.
Can you have 2 cities in SimCity Buildit?
1 Answer. I think the simple answer is that you can only play two cities at the same time if you have two copies of SimCity on two different Origin accounts.
How do you delete a city on simcity?
From the Main Menu:
- Click ‘Play’
- Select the ‘Resume Game’ tab.
- Select the region your city is located in.
- Select the city you want to abandon.
- Click the Abandon button.
How do I delete old cities in Simcity Buildit?
just tap and hold a building and on the right side (beneath the « key » icon) there will be a bulldozer icon. This will delete/demolish/destroy thast building.
What is the maximum city storage in SimCity BuildIt?
By default, a mayor starts out with 30 capacity and building the city storage increases the capacity to 40. Mayors can use Storage Cameras, Storage Locks, and Storage Bars to increase the capacity by intervals of 5, to a maximum storage capacity of 600. maximum.
Can I delete a region in SimCity BuildIt?
You can only abandon the city. There isn’t any deleting allowed. This is done from the main menu when you click Play and pick the region you want to play.
How do I restart SimCity BuildIt on Facebook?
Restart / Reset the game in Facebook.
- Delete SimCity BuildIt on all of your device(s). …
- Login to Facebook. …
- Find Simcity BuildIt App and at bottom right press on Settings icon.
- On the popup, at the bottom, press Delete App button. …
- Reinstall SimCity BuildIt on your device and do the tutorials and connect to facebook.
How do I remove SimCity BuildIt from Google Play?
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
Can I start over in Simcity Buildit?
You will need to create a new account. If it isn’t connected to a cloud saving service, you can Clear App Data and it will let you start from scratch.
How do I get a new city in Simcity Buildit?
When a neighbor’s resources or services cross through the region’s borders, an alert appears just below the SimCity Wire. The players who are also in your region are displayed on the left side of your screen. Click any of the player avatars to enter a regional view of their city.
How do I continue Simcity Buildit on another device?
While in-game, click the settings button on the left, then login with one of the services (Google Play, Facebook, etc.). If you do the same on another device, your city will be playable on both.