How do you rotate the camera in Tropico 5?
The middle mouse button is the default used to rotate the map.
How do you move the camera in Tropico 4?
Tropico 4 uses a standard point-and-click interface. Clicking on a building or unit selects it and opens its Info Panel. Camera Controls You can move the camera by moving the mouse pointer to the edge of the screen. Clicking on the Minimap will also transport you to the location of the island on which you clicked.
How do you rotate buildings in Tropico 5?
When you are trying to build a building the scroll wheel becomes a wheel that rotates the way your building will be placed. Just press ALT while using the scroll wheel.
How do you cheat in Tropico 4?
Hold RIGHT SHIFT and type the following codes for the desired effect.
- trabajono – Unlock all missions.
- speedygonzales – Instant construction.
- elpollodiablo – Instant win.
- muchopesos – 100,000 dollars.
- dinggratz – Maximizes all workers’ experience / Students graduate instantly.
- iamthestate – No prerequisites for edicts.
How do you rotate buildings in Tropico?
You can also rotate the camera by holding Alt while moving the mouse, and rotate buildings by pressing , and .