The middle mouse button is the default used to rotate the map.
How do you rotate camera in Tropico?
You can also rotate the camera by holding Alt while moving the mouse, and rotate buildings by pressing , and .
How do you change the camera angle in Tropico 5 PC?
Just press ALT while using the scroll wheel.
How do you cheat in Tropico 4?
Hold RIGHT SHIFT and type the following codes for the desired effect.
- trabajono – Unlock all missions.
- speedygonzales – Instant construction.
- elpollodiablo – Instant win.
- muchopesos – 100,000 dollars.
- dinggratz – Maximizes all workers’ experience / Students graduate instantly.
- iamthestate – No prerequisites for edicts.
How do you zoom out in Tropico 6?
Originally posted by Twelvefield: Left CTRL key.
How do you enter cheats in Tropico 5?
Hold the RIGHT SHIFT key on your keyboard and enter one of the codes listed below to activate the corresponding effect.
- ifoundtheplans – All Missions Unlocked.
- meepmeep – Instant Build.
- penultimoroxx – Instant Win.
- llamalottery – $100,000.
- leveltwelvepaladin – All Workers’ Experience Maxed, Students Instantly Graduate.
Are there cheats for Tropico 6?
Tropico 6 is a construction, management and political simulation game that was released in 2019.
Tropico 6 Cheat Codes.
|All Edicts Available||This cheat will make all the edicts available.|
|All Research Available||All research will be available as the result of this cheat.|
How do you move the camera in Tropico 4?
Tropico 4 uses a standard point-and-click interface. Clicking on a building or unit selects it and opens its Info Panel. Camera Controls You can move the camera by moving the mouse pointer to the edge of the screen. Clicking on the Minimap will also transport you to the location of the island on which you clicked.